There is nothing more fun than being at the farm!
Spring, summer and holiday day programs are the perfect way to give the barn life experience to your son/daughter. These agritourism programs provide campers with the opportunity to learn about horses, their care, and how to ride.
We also have other events such as Mom’s night, Family Movie night, etc. Check the calendar for latest events!
Our Spring Break and Summer day programs provide memories that will last a lifetime and even more, your children will learn about themselves by building their self-confidence and love of animals and the outdoors!
- Spring Break – April 15-19
- Beginners (9-1pm $325)
- Advanced (10-3pm $425)
- 2019 Summer Dates – 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- May 20-24 – Preschool ($325)
- June 3-7 – Preschool ($325)
- June 17-21 – Beginners ($325)
- June 24-27 – Advanced ($400)
- July 8-11 – Advanced ($400)
- July 15-19 – Beginners ($325)
- July 22-26 – Beginners ($325)
- August 5-9 – Beginners ($325)
- August 12-15 – Advanced ($400)
Our day programs work to teach each attendee all parts of barn life, while having a great time being outdoors! Along with learning the importance of how to maintain horses and the barn, they will be enjoying getting dirty, building/crafting and best of all, riding!
- Riding for all levels
- Grooming and horsemanship lessons
- Stable Management
- Arts and crafts
- Pony games
- Civil War history discussions and site visits
What to Bring
- Riding Attire
- 2 water bottles
- Mid-morning Snack
- Bag Lunch
- Bathing Suit & towel
- Horseback riding Paddock Boots
- Ridding Britches